Frequently Asked Questions
Grocery shopping just got easier with Blue Mountain Foods To Go. Blue Mountain Foods To Go is our online grocery service powered by Rosie; it's everything you love about Blue Mountain Foods, online! Shop for your favorite items from the comfort of anywhere. It's easy, fast and affordable. Simply login, shop for your items, and select a pickup time that works for you and let us do the rest.
The curbside pickup fee for all orders under $125 is $4.99. All orders over $125 receive FREE pickup. Minimum order is $30.
Prices online may vary from those in-store. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Blue Mountain Foods weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please email us at email@example.com
Blue Mountain Foods does not offer delivery at this time. Please watch for details about delivery in the future.
Blue Mountain Foods To Go is open from 10 am to 6 pm, 6 days a week. We are closed on Sunday. On holidays our hours are subject to change. You can view available order pickup and delivery times at checkout when shopping online.
Yes, we fulfill same day orders. All orders require a 3 hour lead time. The last time that an order can be placed for same day pickup is 3:00 pm
Though some item prices might be different from those in-store, Blue Mountain Foods To Go works hard to provide the best value for online grocery shopping. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Blue Mountain Foods weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create an account using the link on the homepage or by visiting http://www.rosieapp.comwww.rosieapp.com
- Search for items using the search bar at the top of the page
- Search for items using the department navigation on the left hand side of the page.
- Add items to your cart by hovering over the item and selecting the quantity needed.
- Click on the cart tab on the right hand side of the screen
- Select in-store pickup and enter your contact information
- Choose a date and time to pick up your items - be sure to have your confirmation code handy.
- Review your order and enter any promotion codes
- Checkout with your credit card
- Pickup your order at your selected time - be sure to have your confirmation code handy.
The minimum order is $30.00 for online grocery pickup. We don't have a max order. However, items are subject to store availability
You may place your order up to six days in advance. However, at this point once your order is placed it cannot be modified. We are anticipating an update that will allow you to make an order, select a time slot and modify your order throughout the week. Please watch for update emails.
If you would like to add an item to your order after it has been placed, please contact the store directly at (435) 459-3434.
Whether shopping in store or online with bluemountainfoods, our promise is to exceed your expectations by combining the best customer service with the freshest foods. Our team is committed to offering only the highest quality foods and services. Your satisfaction is paramount, which is why we stand behind our products and services 100%.
That's our promise to you.
We do not accept gift cards at this time. Payment must be made by credit or debit card at time of purchase.
We currently do not accept WIC/EBT payments at this time. Payment must be made by credit card at time of purchase. We are working with our software providers and the USDA to make this a possibility in the future.
If you miss your timeslot, we will contact you to reschedule. If you know ahead of time you will not be able to meet your pre-selected time, please contact us to reschedule.
- Look for the bluemountainfoods parking stall with designated sign.
- Call or text the number on the sign with your confirmation number and we will bring your order right out to your car.