What you need:
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Dried Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 cans Petite Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Olive Oil
- 2 cans (6 oz.) chopped clams, drained and juices reserved
- 1-1/2 lbs. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 lbs. Linguini pasta, cooked
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
What you do:
- In large sauce pan sauté garlic and pepper flakes until garlic is golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and reserved clam juice. Boil for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add shrimp and clams and simmer until shrimp are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over linguini and Serve.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
Since 1934, Western Family has had a prominent place at America's tables. Western Family has had a tradition of excellent products and a heritage of healthy solutions for every family. When guests purchase Western Family products, they know they're getting great quality at a terrific value. In fact, if they are not completely satisfied with any Western Family item, they can return it and receive double their money back.